Monday, December 02, 2013

3 short questions with me for PlanetAOR.com;=)

Did a small little interview for PlanetAOR.com and here you go:
(to see it in its original site and form click here!)

Three Short Questions 2013 – Anette Olzon (Solo)

1 DECEMBER 2013 WESTMAN NO COMMENT
Anette_Olzon1
Photo credits: Annicka Photography
Ladies first as they say. So when we start of Three Short Questions 2013 Anette Olzon will be first out.
Anette are one of those singers who played on the small circuit and got a break. From Alyson Avenue she got to front Nightwish. Today she’s getting ready to launch a solo career. Let’s hear what Anette has to say about her 2013 and future plans.


1. How would you summarize 2013
2013 started out wonderful with the birth of my third child Mio in march. Then I had some months of doing some songwriting but mainly being a mum full-time until a month ago when I started working really hard on my album due next year so it´s been a great year for me!
2. Will you give any New Years resolution?
No, I think it´s better to make new goals and promises during the whole year if I feel I need to change something.
3. What do you expect from 2014?
The release of my solo album and going out playing my songs live finally feels exciting! Can´t wait to go on stage again and meet all the lovely people coming to listen to my stuff ;=)

4 comments:

Karin said...

Oh,the last comment made me so happy happy happy happy ! You will be on stage again :) If you are coming to Finland I will soooooo be in the front row . And yes, I will probably travel to Sweden to see you also there :) Good times ahead !

Carol Misokane said...

Hi Nettie. Happy week for you =).
Yeah, I think 2013 was a great year for you and I wish you a better 2014.
I hope when you get out in a tour you come to Brazil. Be sure I would do anything to see you again, it's been 5 years since Tokyo time and I miss you =).

Love, Carol

Unknown said...

Annette ... 're together into the future of good times and joy. If difficulties arise, we will be at your side in a stream of optimism and prayers. We are very happy and waiting for their comeback stage! God bless all!

FAQing Amazing said...

I hope that some day you come to Chile with your music because I would be the first to show up. If that doesn't happen, well, I hope you never stop making your music in many years to come, so I can start working on my profession, save money and go to Sweden to see you :-)