Monday, June 23, 2014

Among flowers and skulls...

….. I walked this morning, looking around for lovely interior inspiration in one of our lovely stores here in Helsingborg called BOSSON. 

Romantic mixed with cool skulls made my senses filled with joy and warmth and fussiness inside…





It made me feel lust to put on some summery green jungle pants so I got and bought myself these Limited edition pants from Gina Tricot and my dear Nemo said when I put them on: Wow, mum, I love  them! =) So a good choice when my dear 4-year old also loves them!


The wind tossed my hair around, made it almost impossible to show the pants in a cool way but I think my dear Johan, who is a forced-on camera guy, nailed it quite good=)




With cool jungle pants on I took my boys with me to the cool forest in our lovely big castle park SOFIERO where they have made a new part of the park for all children. A fantastic dragons castle where you can climb, take a ride in the two different slides, play a game and much more…



Taste and smell all the different plants they have there such as berries, dill, parsley and so on…



And when you feel tired of climbing outside you can walk in to the lovely "hans and gretel" cabin where you can dress yourself up as a prince or princess…read a story book…or just take a little nap…




After such a lovely play date it´s nice to sit down in the car and hold on to our dear "Knight", to keep us safe and sound in to the dreamy lands that the boys are heading to right now…zzzzz…. new adventures awaits us tomorrow!!



5 comments:

Pascal said...

Oh and that was also a great day as it seems :). Those are both sweet and beautiful pictures, thanks for showing them and sharing those beautiful moments with us.

I hope you´ll have a great day again tomorrow and wish you the best for it. May the sun always shine for you! Lots of hugs :).

Hep-Hep Steff said...

you simply look gorgeous with the jungle pants... and how could you look so slim???? i'm jealous!
and what a lovely store.. i especially love the skulls, i wish i could have one..... i just love skulls!!! and these ones looks great! i must admit i would have a hard time in this shop, so many lovely things......
it seems you live in a wonderful town. do you wana trade with me? saint malo is a wonderful place, but if you're not a tourist or a rich old people it's kinda boring...

Antti Uski said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDe3znD-ck

I'm here listening to this amazing song! This is so wonderful, repeatrepeatrepeat.. omg. n_n

Carol Misokane said...

Hi dear.
Uau, what beautiful stuffs =)..specially your new pants, I loved them so much. Maybe you could use on the stage =D..and please tell Johan he's a great photographer, altough with a model like you is impossible to make a mistake.

Have a wonderful week.

Love, Carol

Unknown said...

Anette ... I agree with Nemo, these pants was great on you. Castle Park is a beautiful place and seems to be very nice to have peace. Your boys are growing fast, it seems like yesterday that I saw photos of her pregnant. That this beautiful family floreça a future of happiness.