Monday, April 27, 2015

Cleaning in the best of time

I love to clean our place in the evening, after the kids have gone to bed cause then its so calm, I can open up the balcony and look at the lovely evening sky and embrace the fresh air in combination of seeing all the dust just going away=)

 I just love a dust-free and clean home.


My plants got some new dirt since they were a bit sad



The evening sky from my window


A big crane breaks the skyline the other way


Love the church tower and the city councils tower. Always reminds me of Peter Pan movies=)

1 comment:

Pascal said...

Hi Anette!

Wow, there´s a lot happening here in the blog at the moment :). Your outfit in the last post was great as always and this pictures in here are impressing. Green plants always give a positive feelang and it´s an amazing view over the city in this sunset, that looks stunning!