Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Flower power

Why skip the flowers because its winter time? Wear it with a knit and boots and voila - the summer pants or like here, the jump suit can be used all year=)

Varför ta bort alla blommönster bara för att det är vinter? Använd den med en stickad tröja, boots och voila - sommarbyxan eller som jag har på mig här, byxdressen, kan användas året runt=)

Jumpsuit from ZARA, boots ACNE, knit H&M, head piece GINA TRICOT, bag RIKA, ring YSL, ear rings GINA TRICOT, nail polish ESSIE





3 comments:

A lição de hoje... said...

Beautiful!!

Unknown said...

I love this outfit :) I wish I could pull off a floral jumpsuit, I think I'm too short though! The headband is so cute too <3
Sarah xx

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i love it! and it really look great on you... <3