Friday, December 11, 2015

IKEAs "julbord" yesterday

Hi all and happy Friday!

So yesterday after Johans work we drove to IKEA to eat their "julbord" which is a so called smörgåsbord we have a tradition of eating for christmas in Sweden. Its lots of different stuff like different herrings, meat balls, sausages, porridge, ginger breads, stews and more and I LOVE it! Its also such a great price at IKEA so always lots of people eating it=)

Kids loved it, we loved it and I was SO full in the stomach afterwards=)

Hej alla och välkommen fredag!

Igår efter Johans jobb åkte vi till IKEA för att äta deras julbord. Massa gott och jag var SÅ full i magen efteråt hehe!







2 comments:

Hep-Hep Steff said...

i LOVE their meatballs! too bad i need to do an hour drive to eat them.... i could found lovely swedish meatballs at picard surgelés, though, and they are really made in sweden. a bit expensive but at least it's in my town...

Anonymous said...

Your swedish IKEA meatballs seem to have tickled my palate Anette :-) Now I may have to prepare some tomorrow. I also notice the weather forecast for where I live is predicting a cloudy day tomorrow. So, my own personal prediction for tomorrows weather...wait for it...is that it's going to be cloudy with a chance of meatballs! :-)

Happy Friday to you also my favourite lady Viking! :-)